Researchers say an unhappy customer will tell an average of ten people about their bad experience. Usually twelve percent of them tell up to twenty people.
A satisfied customer will tell about five people about their positive experience. This means bad news spreads a whole lot faster than good news.
Great service strengthens customer satisfaction and can turn ordinary clients into long-term clients. Here are a few ways to increase your customer satisfaction:
- Be Accountable – effectively use good Maintenance Management Software or Cleaning Business Software to track work performance and client requests.
- Listen to your Customers – be knowledgeable and work to help them find solutions
- Be Dedicated – follow up consistently to meet their needs
- Be Respectful – even when they may frustrate you
- Go Above and Beyond – don’t just focus on immediate profit, give them more than they expect
- Be Genuine and Personalized – take time to customize all correspondence, whether they are notes, emails, or letters
- Show them you Care – Throw in something extra, whether its additional info on the use of a product or a genuine smile. Make sure they feel appreciated.
The experience of a customer is affected every day you provide service. A satisfied client will provide positive feedback, help you make more money, and even help you get new clients.